I wrote wrong email, i can't get license

Hallo

I wrote wrong email and i can’t get license.
I already wrote to HELP CENTER and no answer.
What shall i do?
How i can get my license?

Describe the exact steps that you took.
Don’t include crusial information unless you directly contact the SketchUp sales team to discuss your problem with.

well, i just wrote in User License Information wrong email. i wrote .no and it should be .co.uk. and i didn’t get the license number.

What is the full phone number? Which country?

SketchUp Licensing Troubleshooter
Contact Form: Customer Service

I already wrote there yesterday. no answer.

I have the same problem. It was okay until I downloaded 2015 version; now, the serial number is different, and the new info was sent to an email to which I no longer have access. Have contacted Customer Support twice (once before switching to 2015, once after), and no answer. Is there a “User Profile” somewhere I can just update?

Hello @brigma taking that first step and writing here on the Forums and then using the contact form is a great idea. Has this been taken care of? If not, could you private message me some details that would allow me to easily look it up such as:

• Company name
  • Email you used (not the one you want)
  • Serial number…

Thanks for being a part of the community!
AlexB

Hello @mizmaxgordon we have received your request and we are taking care of it now.

If you need to find your license information in the future, please request that we upgrade your email contact information. We usually try to respond within 1 business day, but we are still trying to recover from the holiday rush at the moment. We appreciate your patience! Let me know if you do not receive anything by the end of the day.

Thank you for being a part of the community!
AlexB

I need to have my email address updated. I do not have access to the email address that Sketchup has attached to my name and serial.

I need to change the email address associated with my Sketchup license. How can I do this?

http://help.sketchup.com/en/contact/customer-support

Anssi

Filling out a Customer Support Contact form is the way to go. Please note that when we search your name, if the license we retrieve doesn’t match the email address you provided, we need the correct authorization before making any changes to the license information or sending the license information to you. If you no longer have access to your email address associated with your license, we will need to take steps to vet that you are the license owner. This can definitely be handled through the Customer Support contact process, and we would always write back to you, even if there is a mismatch in the email addresses. Also, this is important - we are proud of our turnaround time in responding to email inquiries. If you are not hearing from us, it’s probably because our email went into your SPAM folder. Please check your spam folder, and ensure that the email address sketchupmail@sketchup.com and prosupport@sketchup,com is white listed in your email spam settings. Finally, posting in the Forum if you aren’t hearing back from us is an excellent idea - Sometimes emails get spammed at a higher level than your email client (Outlook, gmail, etc.) and you need to ask your domain administrator to white list. If you aren’t hearing from us, it’s likely because of a SPAM issue. We would never ignore you.

(If you’re unsure how to white list an email address in your spam filter settings, you may consider adding sketchupmail@sketchup.com and prosupport@sketchup.com to your address book or contacts list.)