I do not show the entity back

advice
bug

Xin chào, tôi đăng bài viết này vì cần sự giúp đỡ. Tôi đang xây dựng mô hình ngôi nhà và mọi việc rất thuận lợi cho đến khi tôi tích chọn và bỏ chọn “Visible” của Layer vài lần. Sau đó toàn bộ các thực thể của tôi bị ẩn hết. Dùng tổ hợp Ctrl + A tôi vẫn thấy số lượng thự thể của mình được chọn song tôi không thể hiện chúng trở lại. Tôi gửi kèm file đang làm mong các bạn có thể giúp đỡ. Mọi ý kiến của các bạn tôi đều cảm ơn rất nhiều. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Hwqa5-yGM7LB88OV_w5DxpRkOHL7tTC/view

Hello @mtungtn,

You may get more response if your post was submitted in English. A translation is provided below for convenience although its accuracy cannot be verified.

Google Translated Text in Italics

Hello, I posted this article because I need help. I am building a house model and everything is very convenient until I select and uncheck the “Visible” layer several times. Then all my entities are hidden. Using combination Ctrl + A I still see my number of choices, but I can not show them back. I attach the file I’m doing hoping you can help. Any comments of my friends thank you very much. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Hwqa5yGM7LB88OV_w5DxpRkOHL7tTC/view

There are two problems with your model.

The most severe is that the view has somehow been set so that the camera is extremely far away from the model contents, making them too tiny to see. There are various ways this can happen, and without watching you work I can’t guess which got you. The simplest way to fix the model is to drag a selection box around the origin in the view (which should select most of the valid contents) and then right-click and choose “zoom selection” from the popup context menu.

The other problem is that you are not using SketchUp’s layers appropriately. Nearly all the content of your model is loose (i.e. not contained in a group or component) edges and faces that use layers other than layer0. Check the SketchUp help site or search this forum and you will find a great amount of discussion about why only groups and components should use other layers and edges and faces associated with other layers is a recipe for confusion both because SketchUp’s layers don’t isolate geometry from interacting and “sticking together” and because very strange things happen if a face does not use the same layer as its bounding edges.

There is a typo in your copy of the Google drive link (omitted a hyphen).

Thank you very much, I figured out the way with Zoom Extents. Thank you and forum very much. The admin can delete me asking this question, thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.