I converted to SU22 and lost all my folders in the warehouse and all my templates in LO

Hi. I’ve begrudgingly updated to SU22 and have lost all my saved warehouse folders and all my saved templates in LO.

I googled and can’t find a solution.

TIA

They aren’t lost unless you removed them. Each version of SketchUp installs as a separate application. The component and template folders should still exist in the older version you were using. If they are in their default locations you can copy them to the equivalent locations for the new version. Open the older version and look at Preferences>Files to see where you are saving the components. Templates on Windows will always be in User/Appdata/Roaming/SketchUp/…

Make sure before you do anything else that you installed SketchUp and LayOut correctly. That requires right clicking on the downloaded installer and selecting Run as administrator. If you didn’t do that. Close SketchUp and LayOut. find the installer, right click on it, choose Run as administrator and then when prompted, choose Repair.