I can't open my extension manger Sketchup Pro 2023

Everything on my Sketchup is working fine apart from my extensions manager. I’m on Windows 11 and when I try and open the extension manager from the extensions drop down menu, nothing happens when I click on it. The window isn’t hiding anywhere as I’ve tried the Alt + spacebar trick but it doesn’t pop up. I’ve reinstalled SketchUp completely and that did nothing ether. I can’t install any of my downloaded plugin extensions so I could really do with some help.

Did you install SketchUp correctly by right clicking on the installer and choosing Run as administrator? If not, do so and choose Repair when the option is provided.

Another option would be to go to User/AppData/Local/SketchUp/SketchUp 2023/SketchUp and delete PrivatePreferences.json. They reopen SketchUp and try opening Extension Manager.

Thanks Dave! I’ve actually fixed the issue by accident. I had been trying to open it on the simple meters file, so I tried opening it on the simple inches file instead and now it works on both. I don’t know what was wrong but all fixed now!

The template you open with should have no bearing on whether or not the Extension Manager window is displayed. They aren’t related. Maybe you just needed to open SketchUp again.