I can't access my 3D Warehouse

No do not double post.

Reassign it to the correct category by editing the topic title and use the category dropdown list.

2 Likes

I did it.

1 Like

I logged on to a third computerā€¦ā€¦.same problem.

I donā€™t know else what to do. I have logged in every which way I can, different browsers different computers, even an older version of Sketchup, and nothing seems to work. I really need to access ā€œMY 3D WAREHOUSEā€. I have even tried to contact Sketchup directly, but there doesnā€™t seem to be a way to do that.

Checkingā€¦

For what itā€™s worth, everyone can find your models, and download them. Itā€™s only people who want to know all of the models you have done that are affected.

The same is happening with me ā€¦ I sent a sketchup team message through facebook, they asked me to post something here ā€¦ I warned them that I had seen other users with the same problem here and nobody knew the answer ā€¦ to From then on they ignored me!

Barry replied a while ago. Iā€™m sure he can alert the authorities.

I hope it gets fixed soon. I put models in the warehouse that I constantly use and I pass private models thru the warehouse between work and home.
I guess it a good excuse not to work this weekend.

It is Sunday here in the U.S. you know? Workweeks begin on Monday.

Yea, we wont have a response for 12-18 hours. Not sure what is going on here, but weā€™ll get back to you shortly.

1 Like

Wait, @benetodog, if you use search to search by author (Advanced), you should get your models. If youā€™re logged in, you personally will get your private models, but others wont. Is that not the case? This is how we found your models:

Yes, that works. But is someone still looking into this? This is not a convenient way to search for what I need, and I canā€™t directly download a model this way to a model I am working on. I also tried searching from new to old and I get the same error message. I much prefer to have access to my models thru the Sketchup program.

Yes, weā€™re efforting. I still canā€™t find another account with the issue, although we believe there are some other accounts affected. Others reading this: if your account shows this, please ping me in a PM. Thanks.

I am not sure if this helps, but I have two copies of sketchup with different serial numbers, both are affected.

Should be fixed. Please try it yourself and let me know.

2 Likes

I tested the two that I saw as giving an error (benetodog and forest), and they both are working correctly now.

@benetodog @Forestr

2 Likes

YAY!!! and thank you!

1 Like

I really appreciate everyoneā€™s help with this.
Out of curiosity, was it something I did to cause the problem?

No, all data was fine, we had a part of an index (how we find things faster) that got whacked, so just a fluke thing. In the end, we only identified 2 users that it affected, but we suspect there were more affected who probably just werenā€™t on the forums. You were one of the lucky ones - go buy a lottery ticket.

2 Likes