HVAC Duct Work

This is probably asking a lot but I see you have regular rectangular duct work…and it’s impressive so thank you for that! What about round ducting metal transitions as in a T-Wye? If we could get something that would allow us to size the round fittings as well as length and “tap in” or “saddle tap” angle? That would be incredible for HVAC Engineers like myself to utilize SU instead of using some plug in from ACAD…which most stink anyways but they suffice.

Thank you and I look forward to utilizing these tools. Great job in my humble opinion…

1 Like

Try the Engineering Tool Box extension. Get it from the extension warehouse.