How to take advantage of cyber Monday subscription deal?

I currently have a subscription that expires in march of 2023. I noticed today that there is a cyber Monday dead of 25% off. I’d like to take advantage of this, even though I may lose out on the currently remaining 4 months of my existing subscription, given that every year moving forward I can get the cyber Monday deal. Anyone else in this situation. The checkout process was very confusion as to whether it was actually bumping may subscription renewal date.

Here is a shot from my cart, trying to renew.

Interesting way of figuring it. I the renewal date was different, I wonder if you end up with a credit.

I’m being told it’s for new subscribers only, so I’m not sure what happened there.

Hi! Nicole with the SketchUp ecommerce team here! I just wanted to reach out to you and give some answers about our current promotion. With the Cyber Week promo we are not able to apply it to renewals and if you do purchase now it will actually add a second subscription to your account that is prorated to renew at the same time your current subscription is renewing. Thanks!

1 Like

Exactly what I needed to know, thanks for the info :slight_smile: