How to make all the edges round and correct the faults

Not sure what you need. I think you need nothing to install round corner in 2017 make, just menu window > extension warehouse, round corner, get this extension.
Are you installing this way?

Yes that way. Sign in for SketchUcation, download, shows up in the manager, instal, update message, update not active. Still not avail when you click rh mouse on the icons. Two other plugins are still on the list and can switched on and off.

Not able to bring RoundCorner to SU drawing.

Is the LibFredo6 library also installed, along with RoundCorner? I assume that the RoundCorner extension requires it (and its installation instructions hopefully mention it).

Round has only 296kb. (?] libfrido 395mb
To be continued.

Yes, it’s only 296kb. It’s a very common extension, I think you did something wrong but I don’t know what. Attach a couple of screenshots showing the plugin is installed, enable and another one showing the problem, maybe someone else can help.
And libfrido should be about 7 MB not 395MB

Indeed wrong reading 7 mb!

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

And no change when open!

Try menu show >toolbar>round corner

That’s the problem it will not come on the tool list other plugins are.

Quit SketchUp, start SketchUp

1 Like

Restart laptop and SketchUp and… yes round corner coming to life and visible in the tool menu. But does it work? I let you know.

Thanks for all advise.

o_O

I was about to answer @MikeWayzovski telling him it was not possible you did not restart your computer if you were suffering from this more than 1 day and asking here about possible solutions. :expressionless:

I am glad all items available in de the drawing screen. How it works…have to find out. Learning al the time.
Thanks you all for responds on Q.
Albert

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.