How to draw 3D triangle with curve?

Hi.

I would like to draw a 3D triangle like that (Without colours). I did that on paint so … :stuck_out_tongue: it’s not good but it’s to show what I need.

someone could explain to me how to do that ?

thx a lot :slight_smile:

It isn’t entirely clear to me what the ‘3D’ triangles would look like.

Is the orange surface part of one cylinder, and the yellow part of another, that intersect on the apparent straight line on the upper right of the figure? With the yellow a ‘triangle’ with convex edges, and the orange one with concave edges?

That’s the way my brain is trying to visualize it, but it may be wrong

I’ll be honest: I can’t tell from your picture quite what you need! I don’t understand how it depicts a 3D object.

Haha

Sorry

Actually, it’s like two triangles like that linked by each apex but with a space between 2 bases (Like if you pushed 2 apex)

:slight_smile:

One way with the plugin Flowify…
(The curved ground plane was created with Curviloft)

Yes! it’s something like that. But I need 2 trangle joint by their 3 Apex and by the right border. Is it possible to do that with Flowify ?
Thx a lot for your help :slight_smile:

Like this?

Yep, exactly like that :wink: but the front (I guess it just needed to turn the image) I guess it should looks similar than the first image I’ve posted :slight_smile:

My goal is to change an illustration of the Activity théory of engestrom to include diversity in the shema. So I need to have a Subject VS Subject’ And a Comunity VS Comunity’ to illustrate diversity between different individual subject and different comunity groups :slight_smile:

Can you tell me how to do that or send a file to me ?

Really thx a lot for your help. I’ve never used this program before so… I’m lost :slight_smile:

Plugin Flowify (Plugin download and tutorial videos).

flowify_cotty_12b.skp (189.7 KB)

Thx a lot :slight_smile: I’ll check that now.

Yes !!! It’s what I needed. NOw, I should learn how to do that by myself lol. It seems a little bit complicated.