How to contact the SketchUp Accounting Department with an issue dealing with a charge on my credit card

Now where on the Trimble site can you find where you can call or email about a problem with a charge on your credit card. When you file a complaint all you get is a number (10319169) and no contacts you. this maybe a great product but customer service is terrible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Try here: https://www.sketchup.com/contact-us Click on Accounts and Billing.

Keep in mind that like many companies, the employees are not working in the office right now. They are working from their homes and will likely have limited access. I’m sure they will assist you as soon as possible.

1 Like

All the craziness going on doesn’t seem to have slowed down the number of requests that we have coming in. I do see your request in the queue, but I’m not sure when it will be answered.

I don’t see any charges for you recently, it could be the charge was on hold with your bank. If your intention was to renew support you could do that over the phone, and have them check to make sure that your initial attempt will not be completed, or have them complete that one if possible.

Sales is at 303-546-1100, option 1. You should be connected to the right sales person for your region. You may need to leave a voicemail to ask them to call you back.

1 Like