How do I install Fredo 6 and other extensions with Sketchup Pro 1 month free trial

Hello, I’m having a difficult time getting fredo6 extensions, s4u, flowify and other extensions to work on my trail version of Sketchup Pro. Do I need to buy a subscription for these to work? I’ve noticed that tools like union/subtraction/intersect etc. also do not work in the free trial, can someone please tell me what else only works in the paid subscrption.

I want to buy the pro version and I was looking at the differences between it and studio. it seems the only feature I can see myself using is Vray. can I upgrade later on when I am ready for that? Can I buy Vray separately and what are the cost of one or the other. Thank you very much for your time

You install extensions using the Extensions Manager. Note that the extensions you list are all paid ones with their own separate licenses. I don’t know if they have a trial period.

Even if you haven’t installed the 3rd party RBZ extensions properly, the shipped extensions should work during the free trial period for SketchUp.
If they are not loading it suggests that something went wrong when you installed SketchUp - affecting these files’ permissions.
This is usually because you haven’t installed SketchUp properly.
The ‘shipped extensions’ are copied from the SketchUp folder into your Plugins folder as SketchUp loads, but if folder permissions are wrong it fails…

This should fix at least some of these problems…

Close SketchUp.
Find its installer exe file - usually in your Downloads folder…
Select its icon, right-click > context-menu > “Run as administrator”…
A dialog opens, choose ‘Repair’
When it completes run SketchUp and see if things have improved…
Running an installer exe in Windows in any other way can cause unexpected and unpredictable issues.
So never double-click an installer’s exe file to ‘Run’ it - even if your user account has admin powers it is not the same thing !

If some issues with other extensions continue let us know - sometimes permissions of preference/data files stored quite separately from SketchUp can be corrupted by the incorrectly installed SketchUp app, and these don’t get fixed by a ‘Repair’ - however, we can advise which files to delete manually, which then get remade by the loading extensions using the now properly installed SketchUp app…