Help...No green/red dot anymore

Hello,
I’m new to Sketchup, I got a problem today that whenever I use pencil or anyother tool like measure, guide icon, it won’t show me green, red, blue square, any shapes for snapping anymore, instead, I got this weird thing shown near the pencil. see the image. please help…I can’t stand it. Thank you very much.
Screenshot 2023-05-23 125956

Lucy

What browser are you using? What graphics card? What happens if you set the Camera to Perspective?
Screenshot - 5_23_2023 , 12_08_20 PM

This is what I see in SketchUp for Web. This is in Chrome with an Nvidia graphis card.
dots

I had the normal snapping dots/square (green, red, blue…) all the time before today, but not sure what I accidently clicked a couple of hours ago, then all of sudden became like this weird thing. set up perspective is the same thing, I even tried different files, all the same now. driving me crazy. it doesn’t snap very well.

What do you see when you go to this site:
https://get.webgl.org/

Please provide the details of your system (Mac or PC), what OS version, browser/browser version, and what device are you using.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.