I have an interesting case that I hope someone can help me with, because it is annoying the living hell out of me ^^. My problem is as follows;
- I make any shape and select “Make component…” from the context menu
- I give the component a name and save it (e.g. Component X)
- Select something other than the Component X that I have just created
- Click anywhere on Component X
Now, I expect that after 4, I select the whole Compenent X, however, I just pretends like I never have created the component and just selects whatever element of the component that I clicked on.
I have already tried a few things;
- Restart doesnt help
- Component X does show in the “Components” Default Tray, and if I select it there and paste a copy Component X in my sketchup model, click away, and select it again, then it DOES select that component. However, it still does not recognize the original shape that I used to create Component X as a component. This of course doesnt solve my problem.
Does anybody know how I can fix this? Is there a simple setting that I missed (and perhaps accidently got me in the state I am in now?) Thanks a lot!