Description of the Issue:
Despite the Help Center section title indicating “customizing”, this section only shows a table of available toolbars (with possible reasons to use the specific toolbars.)
It does not explain:
- How to enter toolbar edit mode.
- How to move and/or copy command buttons from one native toolbar to another.
- How to reset a particular toolbar if it gets accidentally modified in an undesired way.
- How to reset all toolbars.
- It also does not mention that Ruby toolbars cannot be edited in this way.
Selected Version of SketchUp: 2018
Selected Operating System: Windows
This was brought to @jody’s attention in February of 2017 …