Has been liked a total of no times

Screen Shot 2019-12-25 at 6.32.44 PM

2 Likes

I think that @franquin is referring to the fact that the email notification says it’s been liked zero times even though it’s notifying you that you received your first like.

2 Likes

This logic sounds appropriate for an Escher print.

5 Likes

Yes. I knew that. He seems disappointed that his model was liked only zero times. I wanted to show him that not everything on the internet is true. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@DaveR,
I’m afraid your cristal ball is on the fritz…I was merely pointing out the absurd message, even if I’m glad that model got a like at long last.

1 Like

I don’t know what the recent change in mathematics comes from. My phone consistently adds 1 to the number of received messages it reports.

The odditieas that characterize 3DW’s behavior have been creeping up fot many a month. Your phone’s idiosyncracies are more than likely unrelated to the stuation.

Perhaps 3DWH has adopted the new alternative math.

3 Likes

@endlessfix

Thing is, the discrepancy is common to all the models on my page, Escher origin notwithstanding.

1 Like

The “woohoo!!!” part gets even sillier in combination with that number. It’s like the 3D Warehosue is being sarcastic :stuck_out_tongue: .

5 Likes