Gray Screen- Sketchup Pro Web Version

Hi! I’m testing out the pro version on the web. I began drawing a model of a condo and once I added a shower component the screen went gray and I can view anything within the model. I’ve seen this issue mentioned before but wasn’t clear on how people fixed it. Any advice to rectify this issue would be greatly appreciated. In the meantime I’ll keep searching for answers

Thanks in advance.
Viridian Condo.skp (12.0 MB)

there are probably different possible solutions

can you show us a print sceene

Upload your model here so we can take a look, otherwise we’re just guessing.

A common reason is that something you downloaded from the 3D warehouse (shower component?) was poorly made and contained some entity either very very big, or very very far from the origin, causing the camera positioning system to go haywire trying to fit it all in.

Open the outliner (window>outliner) find the shower component by name if you can, select it and hit delete. Then press zoom extents and see what happens.

Uploaded the file- Thanks

Here you go. This is what I see when I fix your model. Looks like a lot of stuff scattered around and some stuff a long way from the origin.

I also fixed the incorrect tag usage…
Screenshot - 1_7_2022 , 12_02_05 PM

…and purged unused stuff from the model. Nearly 50% file size reduction. Looks like it could stand more clean up, though.
Screenshot - 1_7_2022 , 12_02_20 PM

ALL edges and faces should be created and left untagged.

Viridian Condo purged.skp (6.9 MB)

Thank you so much for your help!