Graphics card for sketchup

Could i get laptop graphics card recommendations for Sketchup 2018? Any & all information & advice would be appreciated.

You’ll need to fill out your profile a little better. My current laptop has integrated graphics and cannot be changed. I have no slots available for a second graphics card.

Depends on what laptop you have as most can’t handle non-integrated cards. Even if the laptop can handle 3rd part cards it’s usually restricted to certain types rather than any desktop card.

Very few laptops can have a retrofitted graphics card. The options available for you can be found at the webpages of your laptop manufacturer. The options are usually limited. If you have a choice, go for a Nvidia card. Ati/AMD cards also seem to work better these days, but their driver support history is somewhat flaky.

In my opinion You should watch gaming laptops with Nvidia graphic cards.

For example:
Dell Shop: Dell Site Map of All Products, Solutions & Services | Dell USA
Msi MSI Global - The Leading Brand in High-end Gaming & Professional Creation
Asus ROG Strix GL503 - Support

I was in the supermarket a few hours ago and saw some really Good Dell and Asus gaming laptops for cheap (relatively, £700).

Not sure where you are @iclifton but some good deals in Germany/Scandinavia at Media Market: ASUS FX503VD-DM078T - 15.6" Gaming Laptop

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.