Do I need graphics card for sketchup?

I want to buy a laptop. I have three options: Acer Aspire 5 - 15.6" Laptop Intel Core i7-10510U 1.8GHz
DDR4 12Gb RAM. [Intel UHD Graphics 620];
Lenovo Flex 14 FHD Touchscreen,AMD Ryzen 5 3500U,12GB DDR4,256GB [Radeon Vega 8];
acer aspire vn7-591g, i7 4720hq, DDR3 1600mhz 16GB, GTX960 2GB
which is better?

Yes. You need some sort of graphics adapter for SketchUp. Integrated graphics like the Intel one you listed can work but are not recommended. Plenty of examples of users having problems with integrated GPUs. Historically the Nvidia GeForce and GTX GPUs have been the most robust in supporting OpenGL. If my choice was between only the ones you listed, I would go with the Acer. CPU speed is also important though. SketchUp is only going to use a single core of the CPU so speed is more important than the number of cores. Rendering programs might use more cores so keep in mind what else you might want to do.

The GTX960 is now an older GPU–I have one in my main PC which is a few years old. (It has SU2015 installed on it.) It works fine but my notebook with the GTX1060 is somewhat better. If this is a computer you intend to have for awhile, I would look at getting one with a more recent GPU.

1 Like

thanks for help
I found another laptop is this better?
HP Pavilion 17, i5-7300HQ 2.50GHz, 8GB RAM, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 2GB

1 Like

Yes. I think so.

1 Like

The graphics card is OK, but I am not terribly excited about the CPU. Most vendors, too, seem to offer 16GB RAM today.