Grab hand instead of arrow cursor

Hi all,

New to this forum, so Hi.

Was just wondering if anyone could please help, I have free sketchup web based and late last year and early this year I was using to create a laundry sketch. I had completed that task and reno so have been of since probably Jan or Feb, well now I am wanting to sketchup a kitchen and I notice that I do not have the grab hand like I used to, I only have the arrow cursor.

Could someone please tell me has this been eliminated or is there a way I can get it back to use please? I prefer to use so I can reposition my drawing by dragging it with the hand, something I cannot do with the arrow.

Thank you
Geoff

The hand is the Pan tool, available via middle mouse button with shift or the hand icon or I believe the default keyboard shortcut is h.

1 Like

Hi Box, thanks so much.

I’m positive from memory when I used it last it was just but pressing and holding the left mouse button but I could be wrong.

Thanks

You could use the left mouse button to operate the Pan tool but you would first have to select it either from the toolbar or with a keyboard shortcut.

1 Like

Thanks for the reply Dave.

I don’t seem to have the option to select it from the toolbar, could you please tell me how to use the keyboard short cut to select?

Thanks
Geoff

The pan Icon is on the bottom of the tool bar and as I mentioned earlier the keyboard shortcut is h.

2 Likes

Apologies Box, I overlooked that.

Thank you