Glitch image?

Hello, I’m new to sketchup, I’m trying to finish my assignment but I think i hit some button?;; do you guys know how to revert it back to normal?
Thanks m(_ _)m

Looks like clipping. Try changing view to Parallel Projection and see if it goes away.

1 Like

I’ll try~ i’ll post and update ヽ(´▽`)/ thank you~

Clipping plane errors are common in SketchUp. Once you understand their cause, they shouldn’t be a problem. Here’re some things you can do to avoid them.

4 Likes

We should have that vid on speed dial on this forum!

2 Likes

Have you got one that tells people how to use layers and scenes too? A few like that and the sages could be out of business!

I guess this is still valid:
https://sites.google.com/site/sketchupsage/problems/other#TOC-Is-all-or-part-of-the-model-disappearing-

1 Like

Continuing the discussion from Glitch image?:

I try parallel projection, and it still like that;;
I moved the object and change it to 35degree just like the video says, but it not work… im not quite understand the select all-delete trick… but ill try later~ i could do vray just fine, is just hard to adjust the camera. Thanks for helping me;v;

Can you post the Sketchup file here (7th icon from left in response box)? If bigger than 3MB, upload to Dropbox or similar and give a link.

ah im sorry i didnt check this;;
i accidentally delete all the camera, and it fixed~! lol thanks simon for keep helping me ;v;)/