Generate Report, Currently Offline Error

I am currently using Sketchup 2018, have been for several years. In the past few days, generate report has stopped working entirely. At first it was only occasionally, but now it does not work at all. It gives me an error telling me that I am not connected to the internet, which is not the case. When I try to refresh the page I get " ‘sketchup’ is undefined @ / compiled.js[155] ". I depend on this feature in my work flow and not having has basically shut us down. Any help would be appreciated.

Are you on Mac or Windows?

Also, do you ever see this version of the Generate Report dialog/window?

I’m on Windows 10 and yes that is the screen that comes up for me.

Thanks for the info. If you quit and relaunch SketchUp, does the problem still occur?
I’d also be curious to know if SketchUp 2021.1 behaves the same way (you can download a trial version here).

Last week, restarting sketchup seemed to help. It was ghost like. Now it will not work at all. I have tried various wifi, ethernet hookups. I was reluctant to try 2021 as I’m not sure I care to begin subscribing and don’t want to try to back out of it if I don’t.

Here’s what I would try:

Change the default browser in Windows (eg if it was Edge, set it to Chrome or viceversa)
Do a cold reboot and start SketchUp.