Fundamentals error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.

I cannot use the Sketch up fundamentals pages.

I downloaded the pack, but when I click on the link to watch or learn, the website directs me to a message" Error

The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later."

This has been like this for a week now, so I can’t imagine it’s the webiste.

can anyone help?

I just tried it a moment ago and it worked fine for me. Here’s a link to the first video segment. Can you run the video from there? What browser are you using?

It’s strange. When I follow your link, Dave, I am able to view the lessons successfully signed in.

But, if I go from externally signed in the lessons fail to load using both Safari and Edge browsers.

If I logout I can access the lessons using both browsers, which appears to be the current workaround.

Weird indeed. Maybe a server issue somewhere?

Maybe when @TysonK gets in to work after the long holiday, he can check into it or poke the right people.

It’s just the landscaping one that fails to work if you’re signed in. Tyson and Eric have been tagged about it in other threads. If I see Tyson at the office tomorrow I’ll show him the error.

Good afternoon Dave,

I am using Chrome, I am attaching a screenshot of the issue.

1 Like

I am also using this in Dubai if that helps to identify the servers

@TysonK Just a heads up.

Nothing would load for me signed in from my end (England) yesterday.

All seems to be working well now, though.

Just FYI, the problem is one we’ve seen in the past and we have a ticket filed with our service provider, as we are being limited on their side which we should not be. It should be working now, but it’s a temporary fix, so we are trying to address it more permanently. Thanks all.

2 Likes

FYI - The same error seems to occur again. I am having fun with it right now - everything works fine until I log in…

As a work around that is less painful, you can be signed in and open a video by right-clicking and choosing to open in a private window. In Safari you may need to press Option while doing that, to see the private window option. The video will play.

It’s likely that it won’t add to your progress, but at least you can watch the video without having to sign out.

Hi, it turns out this is a database error on the server side:
“PDOException: SQLSTATE: General error: 1114 The table course_enrollment is full.”

Is @TysonK available?

Cheers,
Per

He will be now that you tagged him. I expect he’ll see this tomorrow morning.

Was this ever resolved? We have one student getting this error.

We have a temp fix we are implementing about once a week. We just reset today, are you still seeing errors?

Unfortunately the “permanent” fix is proving more elusive, so for now thanks for letting us know when you see these errors.

Has a permanent fix been found? I’m getting the same error today. It plays the videos but the review quizzes will not load. I did not have this issue before today.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know, should be reset by tomorrow. The errors are (clearly) not permanently fixed. We do have a plan, but it’s more long term, so for now we definitely appreciate that you let us know.

No problem. It’s working great for me today. Appreciate the responsiveness!

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.