Trying to upload a file to ask for push pull help. File size is 10mg. Have deleted all warehouse elements + purged unused. Any help gratefully received - I am a complete beginner.
I assume you tried uploading an attachment to this forum. The forum is optimized for displaying text messages, and a single attachment can be as huge as thousands of messages.
- Further reduce the size of the model. People on the forum prefer posts and examples that are focussed on the problem in question and avoid irrelevant information.
- Remove highly detailed components from the model (as you did).
- Purge unused components&materials from the model (as you did).
- Reduce and optimize texture file sizes, for example with Texture Resizer.
- Extract part of the model. Select only the part of the model that your question is about and copy/paste it into a new, empty model file.
- Upload somewhere on a file sharing service that is specialized for large files.
You can try uploading screen shots or a screen cap. Maybe the model isn’t needed to determine what is wrong.
Thank you - yes I have redone a smaller version for upload to the forum.