Extremely Buggy Project

Hi,

My SketchUp project is behaving extremely strangely and buggy. First of all, when orbiting around the sketch, if I am behind the origin point then I can see my sketch, however as soon as I come in front of the origin, everything disappears. My sketch, the person, my guidelines, shadows, everything. Also, when I pass over this ‘barrier’ the orbit camera seems to change what point it is rotating about? Lastly, when I can see the sketch, my zoom seems to only zoom in a pixel for a whole scroll, and in front of the ‘barrier’, when I cannot see my sketch, it behaves normally.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Tom

Attaching some screenshots and the .skp file with an example can be useful to get a better support, you can do this using the 7th icon when you reply.

You maybe mean camera clipping, you can find a bunch of literature about that in this forum.

https://sites.google.com/site/sketchupsage/problems/other#TOC-Is-all-or-part-of-the-model-disappearing-

No, it’s not cliiping. I’ve seen videos of that and that seems to show a consistent line where parts are being erased. Mine is the project is literally sliced in half of areas where you can see everything, and nothing at all.

Again, some screenshots and the .skp file with an example can be useful to get a better support,

Doing that now.

Pictures and file

Bus Shelter Triangular.skp (128.5 KB)

you have a guide point 100000002.52m away that is ruining the views…

john

4 Likes

oh right. Well then :joy:

EDIT: Thanks so much. That worked.

Mate, you’re the fastest one o_O

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.