Hi All, I know this has been a regular topic through the years, so I thought I would add my question as well as I am now working in Layout as part of my workflow.
Q: How can you can you export a DWG from Layout that is correct and reflects the view inside Layout?
Things that I am looking for:
- Model Space = 1:1 scale of the drawing
- Model Space shows all text and markups the same as the “view” in Layout
- Model Space shows all dimension lines and text as per the “view” in Layout
- Paper Space is set to same paper size as Layout
- Paper Space view ports are correct scale as per Layout
I am wanting to share our estimating layout plans with our Clients and their Engineers in a usable format that does not require rework after the export process from Layout.
If someone could share their workflow that achieves the above it would be greatly appreciated.