Export as jpg error

Hello,

I’m receiving an error message when I attempt to export my layout file as jpg.

Export Error

I have been using Sketchup for over 10 years and I have never had a problem with this process of setting up my drawings for printing. The file is not too big as I have exported it successfully before. And I have all write permissions to all files on my computer.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel

Here’s the options window:

Export Options WIndow

Only one check box option and I usually leave that unchecked.

Are you exporting to a folder that is synced to the cloud? Does exporting to the Desktop work?

I’m exporting to a folder on my computer not linked to the cloud. I’ll try exporting to my desktop.

Wow, that seems to be working. Why would that make a difference?

Your desktop is generally a place that your permissions allow you to write to. Other folders, well, especially on corporate computers it becomes complicated. Ans there might be, for instance, a backup operation in progress that has at least temporarily locked things down. Some macs have the opportunity of syncing everything with the cloud.

That’s interesting, I’ve never had a problem with that before. I’m just using my personal computer at home. Is there something that may have caused my folder that I created to hold the files to become unwriteable? I checked the info on the folder and it shows that I can read and write to it. No obvious issues.

Thank you for the help!