This seems to be an issue that others have come across before, but i’m having a hard time solving it.
I’m using SU Make 2015 on my 2009 Mac Mini running OS X Yosemite 10.10.3.
Since upgrading to SU 15.3.329 the Entity Info Window refuses to resize vertically. Ive attached the screenshot to demonstrate what i mean. In this case it has clipped the bottom part of the window that shows area, but often clips it even further up.
Things i’ve tried so far:
- Dragging the triangle in the bottom corner, this will allow horizontal resizing but not vertical.
- Minimising then maximising the window.
- Toggling the details option in the top right hand corner on and off.
- Resetting the workspace.
- Uninstalling and reinstalling SU 15.
- Uninstalling SU15 and installing SU14, irritatingly this still produces the same error!
- Opening the Entity Info window in old drawings and new.
If anyone has any ideas on this, i’d really like to hear them.