Domain Registration Requests

@CaseyG
Hi Casey,
It appears that our primary domain (prov.org) is already allowed, but our student domain (stu.prov.org) is not. Would you mind making sure both domains are added to the allowed list?
Thank you!

Thanks for the posts everyone, I’ll try and address everything I can in a single post.

@bchsjanderson, thanks for providing everything I needed in a single post. I added the domains to the database manually yesterday and you should be all set to deploy the app as per the directions. Just make sure you deploy it properly in order to avoid any abnormal behavior later on when the students start using it. Improper deployment can cause issues.

@bsargent, If you are still having issues, can you try clearing your cache? Sometimes things get stuck in there that are not meant to be in there. If that doesn’t work, let me know and I’ll ask around and see if I can find any additional suggestions.

@mggoogle, Good news! You are already in the database. If you are experiencing login issues, we might need to take a look at some other settings on your end to make sure everything is as it should be for your students. Is it possible to get a screenshot of what you are seeing?

@dcasey I just added the requested domain to our database. You should be all set to deploy the app via your super admin account. Just follow the directions as you deploy the app to make sure that everything will work for the students later on. If you are still running into issues please feel free to post again so I can help you get up and running.

@CaseyG Thanks for adding our domain. It looks like we are still having issues getting in, even after clearing cache (all time) with everything checked except passwords. I went through and installed it as a super Google Admin, approved for all users, accepted, etc. Thoughts? If I should post elsewhere I apologize.

No problem @bchsjanderson. I’ll ask @Tori_SU and see if they have any ideas. I’lll get back to you as soon as I hear from them.

Just heard back from them. They are suggesting we run through all the steps outlined in this thread just to make sure we are covering all our bases: User Error - #51 by Tori_SU, specifically the ones outlined in post 51. It should be the one at the bottom as of the time I wrote this post. If there are still issues after that, we may have a bigger issue we need to address.