Does SU work with dual Monitors?

You can also drag the SU window so it spans across both monitors if you are working on something kinda long.

G

Just fine.

In response to dimav83, I did get another screen but I wound up getting an LG monitor instead of a television, found a great deal on an LG 34"

wide screen that I am using alongside my laptop. The decision was based on screen resolution and size, my office is in an attic space and the ceiling drops down over my desk. I’m having a little trouble adjusting the screen for the best resolution but so far, it’s been fantastic. I can keep two drawings on one page and my trays aren’t crowding the screen. I’ve been working with Sketchup for a long time, on a laptop. I can’t believe how many floor plans I’ve drawn on this tiny screen! LOL Thank you all for your help!

To add to the original thread here - working with two screens. If I adjust the larger screen to a resolution that’s clean and crisp, when I move a tray back to my laptop it is tiny. Would love to hear suggestions on that.

Just use native resolution of the screen? And Windows 10 scaling, if you need to make things bigger.

What is the resolution of the 34" screen, and what is the resolution of you laptop’s screen?
Windows 10 should cope with scaling OK’ish. Not ideal, but quite acceptable.