Does not open sketchUP

I have the free plan because I want to try the program but when I create the free account everything goes well, when I enter the launcher it only appears white with translucent and I can only click on add license or enter the profile and exit, even though my account is already connected I feel very disappointed

What operating system? 2008 is not an operating system. The Free Plan is web based and runs in a browser. What internet browser are you using?

1 Like

Can we assume that by “free plan” you mean the 7-day free trial of SketchUp pro, not the free web version?

1 Like

The OP likely means Windows 8 as an OS.

If this is true, the last 4 versions of SketchUp has not supported Windows 7 or 8.
Ie, SketchUp 2021 and higher need Windows 10 minimum.

1 Like

First, thanks for responding quickly, I mention that I have been using the same OS on other Windows 10 devices with AMD Ryzen 3 2200G processor with Radeon Vega graphics, 3500 Mhz, and I am actually talking about the 7-day sketchUP pro test. , excuse my English.

So the operating system si Windows 10, not 2008, correct?

So Pro not the Free Plan.

Please fix your forum profile.

Check with the manufacturer of the graphics card and get and install the latest drivers.

Reboot the computer, find the installer file you download for SketchUp 2023, right click on it, choose Run as administrator and then choose Repair. Reboot the computer again and open SketchUp.