Developing a new DC plugin

Hello

I am looking for someone who will develop a DC sketch plug in for me

Are you looking for a Ruby developer who will develop a SketchUp Extension (Plugin) similar or “reinvented” as the existing Dynamic Components tool?
Are you looking for a developer who can develop a dynamic component(s) using the existing Dynamic Components Tool?
Are you looking for a developer who will develop an e.g.: Doom Creator - or whatever the “DC” abbreviation means - “sketch plug in” (whatever is “sketch plug in” means) for you?

hi

I am looking for a new Dynamic component which I can use for my purpose

Unit where I type in width, height, depth, it changes automatically.
Make its scalable , add door, shelf or drawer which aligns automatically according to general instructions.

I want the unit to have ability to make slant - change one side - either right or left .

Naming of all parts have to be very simple - unit side left, unit top, unit bottom,

create base - dynamic component with front, back, sides and divider automatically according to width .

…then your other topic in Dynamic Components category is more relevant than this.

(You may consider to reassing that topic to Commercial and Collaborative Work category if you willing to pay for it. )

Thanks

Yes I am willing to pay for it. can you do it?

Sorry no, I do not undertake to make the component(s).
But I can assign your above-mentioned topic to Commercial and Collaborative Work. :wink:
(Edit, you did it already :+1: )

alright

thanks