Hello! I just downloaded and started using this program today and am working the video tutorials. What I am finding is that there are things that would make it easier for me, but I can’t see how to do them. I would appreciate any help. Thanks!
- The RGB axis lines are too faint for me. I’d like to make them thicker. Is there a way to do that?
- The toolbars are grey and then the text is black or gray. I can’t really see the gray on gray. (Group stuff together, and then Explode (Ungroup?) it. But if something is already ungrouped, Explode is grayed out, but the contrast is so bad for me that grayed out and black text look the same.) I’d like to change the color scheme so it is easier for me to see what is an active command or not.
- I love the Large Tool Set, but I want it across the top rather than up and down the screen. Is there a way to put it horizontally?
- I’d like gridlines and snap to gridlines in the XYZ planes. Is that available within the program or is there something that works at the Extension Warehouse?
- When I start the program to a new file, there is a little person on the screen. I don’t know what that person is doing for me or why it is there. I can select it and delete it, but how do I stop from seeing it completely or have it pop up when I push a Person button or something?
That’s all for now. Day 2 tomorrow. I appreciate your help!