Curve Railing/wall but straight stairs

Hi, I want to create a stair similar to the reference I put, so the stair itself is straight but only the railing is curved. So in my model, the red line that will be the curve part of the stairs, everything else is straight because the room is a rectangle. How do I make this? I tried using shape bender but it didn’t turn out what I was hoping for.

Have you tried creating in pieces? 1 - use shape bender, Fredo Bend or Flowify; 2 - simple PushPull; 3 - arc and PushPull.

hi, yes my question was more to how to make the number 1 part, 2 & 3 I can do that easily. When I was trying to make the railing, I just can’t seem to connect them at the part where it breaks when it reaches the landing (i cirled in red), I want to make that part curve but seamless just like the reference

Just as an idea with Shape Bender, PushPull and Intersect with Model.

This was exactly what I was looking for, thanks so much!