Curic Pie Menu

Is there an Auror here? I tried several times to buy the plugin but:

I wrote on priv but … no answers. I’m starting to wonder if it’s even worth it. With customer service like this…

Hi, I apologize for this issue. I will review the settings for the region and territory on Gumroad. Due to the time difference, I couldn’t respond earlier. I appreciate your understanding.

Ok. I’m from Polamd but now I am in Sweden. Also my bank is from Sweden. Maybe this is important. And one question: can you have a plan make Gizmo for older versions?

Curic’s Gizmo uses 2023’s new overlay feature so can’t work for previous versions.

1 Like

I use the new API in SketchUp 2023 called Overlay to create a Gizmo. It allows for “always display” functionality even when using any native tool. This is important because you won’t need to activate the Gizmo (via shortcuts or toolbar clicks like other tools before). It’s an entirely new way of using the tool, which will change the user experience and bring more new features for native tools.

This I know.

So, then no, I understund? Because you can probably “rewrite” the extension code on the old API? Of course, without the permanent display function. I think many would buy it.
And what with payment issue?