Curic Pie Menu

Has anyone installed the @curic4su Pie Menu?

Is it restricted to only Curic extensions or can native SketchUp commands be included?

Is it any good?

I have installed it and it is pretty good.

Hi ther,

Thank you for the information … i didn’t know it was available
… it seems it’s not free … ?

21$

No it’s not free but I’d be happy to pay if I found it useful…

Does it only work with Curic extensions?

I think it does. I don’t know because I already had the curic extensions installed when I got it.
But it works and you can add any functionality to it.
I have problems with curics DCUI extension. That is not working at all.

hey @curic4su does your Pie Menu allow other SketchUp native and other plugin commands / tools to use the pie menu?

Yep! It working with other extensions and native commands/tools

2 Likes

Apart from one bug that I’ve encountered so far and reported, this extension is impressive!

What I didn’t expect and makes the extension even better is the ability to set the 1 to 9 keys as shortcuts when the pie menu is invoked!

All we need now is for Trimble to make the Layout API available so that we can get some equally impressive extensions for Layout!

1 Like

Hi, The official version has been released: Pie Menu - New Extension

1 Like

hi, how do i set the numeral shortcuts,please.
Thanks.

Curic_01

1 Like

awesome, thank you!!!

is there a way to restore the curic menu that come as default?

I’m not sure - skimmed through the TutorialsUp video for the Pie Menu and couldn’t find anything.

Can’t remember why but I think I un-installed and re-installed the plugin (without saving my menus!) and I got the default menu back.

If this gets you back the default menu remember to save it…

1 Like

This worked. If I have to update to a new version, it should load in the updated version automatically, no?

I suspect not.

Plugins that are updatable via the Extension Manager are because they are installed via the Extension Warehouse…?

The Pie Menu plugin is only available via Curic’s Gumroad page.

I found it loaded here, I assume by default. The menu is cleverly called “Menu.json”

> C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\SketchUp\SketchUp 2021\SketchUp\Plugins\!Curic_piemenu\Menus

Is there a way to update the tool icons when they are incorrect?

bandicam 2022-01-21 19-15-14-245

These buttons don’t look right.

Figured it out pretty quick.
block

1 Like