Creative styles

I have su pro 2018 and some of the styles in the default tray are kind of cool. they look like watercolor paintings, markers on a whiteboard etc. So i started to edit one of my styles and i can not seem to find those kind of features. How does one make a cool looking style like that? I want to make kind of a comic book style or something.

thanks

What features exactly?

things like watercolor, pencil type lines, backgrounds. here is a screen shot of one of the assorted style that came with SU pro 2018. I am trying to make my own cool style and not sure how to get these features. i know how to get some of them like the points on the vertices but not the pencil lines etc.

I do have style builder but not sure if that has anything to do with styles IN sketchup…

The watercolor and background images are watermark images. The pencil styles are created with Style Builder.

1 Like

ok, so style builder does indeed make styles. Ok, any good youtube videos you have seen or resources on how to use style builder? i have never even opened it haha.

thanks

I did this yesterday.

1 Like

thats a good read. time for me to make a cool style. Im trying to go for that marvel comic book style for a isometric room i made yesterday in the free version of SU. here is a pic, please dont notice the ONE reversed face i have hahaha. I am making some basic tutorials for friends whom never used sketchup and want to do some basic art. I know the free version doesnt have style builder, so i will hae to show them something else for post processing. But still, for my work, i want to try it out.