This is a good place for the Dave Method. As I recall when I modeled Kevin’s settle that’s what I did to create that detail. Instead of using the native Solid Tools, use Eneroth Solid Tools or Bool Tools 2 because they respect the component ness of components.
DaveR
2
Related topics
| Topic | Replies | Views | Activity | |
|---|---|---|---|---|
| New to sketchup need some advice on how to create a cove on the cabinet doors | 21 | 2251 | February 23, 2019 | |
| Follow me tool with oval variation | 3 | 1182 | August 9, 2019 | |
| Using followme tool across multiple components | 32 | 4147 | March 12, 2018 | |
| Trimming Parts of an Object | 32 | 4743 | May 4, 2020 | |
| How to make my object whole? | 33 | 28740 | October 6, 2016 |