Converting technical drawings of school buildings to 3D model

Hello, I am the headmaster of a public school in Norway. We are planning to redesign our school. To be able to visualize the project we need to convert the technical drawings of the school into a 3D model. We need the model to be exactly like the school is today, both exterior and interior. We are looking for a SketchUp-Artist with this kind of experience to do this job. We will agree a fixed price for the work. Please contact us if you are interested. Thanks.

Hello Eirik,
Hope you are well,

I can assist you with above, please share details: scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,
Scott

I do this type of work. Please contact me here: ideas@splatcreative.com.au with any additional information. Refer here: SPLAT - Epoch - 46 Shipyard - presentation - textured 7 2018-05-23 17230800000.jpg - Google Drive and: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18pq2ZV9fGDVlWgtovoIZpvfiIXXP6trk for examples of SU models built from CAD supplied by clients, and here: Kubity player for my standard presentation format, and here: SPLAT plan to presentation - 2_2.mp4 - Google Drive for an animated section example.

Hello again,

Thanks for your reply.
What will you need to give me a quote on this job?

Regards,
Eirik

Hello Scott,

Thanks for your reply.
Do you have some examples and references from similar work?
I would like to see something before I decide who to work with.

Thanks again!

Regards,
Eirik

Hi Erik,
Sure, I would love to share my portfolio, unfortunately i can’t attach here, could you please drop me an email and i will respond with a zip file with all my previous work?

I am available at scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,
Scott

Hello Scott,
I have just sent you an e-mail.
I am looking forward to see your portfolio.
Have a nice day!

Regards,
Eirik

Hi Eirik,
Thanks, just replied to your email.

Good day,
Scott

Hello Eirik

If you still looking for more better work can you shoot me an email at jameskevinn10@gmail.com

would like to share my past work and expertise level for such projects

Hello James,
I just sent you an e-mail with request for samples of previous work.
Thanks again.

Regards,
Eirik

Thanks …responded :slight_smile:

Hello Douglas,

I am still reviewing which company to work with. We will choose company based on price and quality of execution.

Please give me a quote and preliminary time estimate on the following, based on the attached drawings and photo;

• Building of solid SketchUp 3D-model of each building situated as shown on aerial photo.
  • We must be able to walk around in the model and we must have the ability to edit and make changes to it ourselves.
  • Building of trees/greenery and asphalt areas as shown on aerial photo.
  • Greenery must be scalable so that we can adjust according to how it looks from the ground level.
    Question: The school is situated on a small hilltop, which is sloping down. Is it possible to recreate the topography if I provide a map? If so, what kind of map?

Thanks.

Regards,

Technical drawings and photo school.zip (1.32 MB)

Hello James,

I am still reviewing which company to work with. We will choose company based on price and quality of execution.

Please give me a quote and preliminary time estimate on the following, based on the attached drawings and photo;

• Building of solid SketchUp 3D-model of each building situated as shown on aerial photo.
  • We must be able to walk around in the model and we must have the ability to edit and make changes to it ourselves.
  • Building of trees/greenery and asphalt areas as shown on aerial photo.
  • Greenery must be scalable so that we can adjust according to how it looks from the ground level.
    Question: The school is situated on a small hilltop, which is sloping down. Is it possible to recreate the topography if I provide a map? If so, what kind of map?

Thanks.

Regards,

Eirik Kaasa Eliassen

Principal

Technical drawings and photo school.zip (1.32 MB)