I have been using Sketchup Pro for days and LOVING it until something happened. Suddenly this afternoon,
- I create a table top (working upside down),
- make the table top a component but triple clicking and “Make Component”,
- I add a table leg to the bottom of the table top, - Rectangle and Push pull
- I try to make the table leg a separate component,
- on the third click Sketchup attaches the table top and I cannot explode the objects.
This process was working perfectly for the last day and a half. Now this.
I have gone back to table sketches I created yesterday and add a fifth leg to a previously made table,
I can make the fifth leg into a separate component. When I draw a second table on the same sketch, the attachment problem described above happens.
Is this operator error i.e. I have changed some attribute of sketchup, or has this program gone buggy.