CleanUp3 extension

I downloaded this Plugin from the Extension Warehouse, installed it but do not have an icon or menu item under extensions to be able to execute this. When I go to Extension Manager, it does appear there, and I make sure that it is enabled. But then no way to get to it. This is SketchUp Pro 2020 Windows. Also having problems in general installing plugins for SU2021pro, so I went back to 2020…any ideas/hints

Did you install the required TT_Lib2 file, too?

Please complete your profile with SketchUp version.

Yes, and they are both enabled in the Extension Manager.
It should appear under the Extention file menu, right?

Yes. It should show in the Extensions menu. Try restarting SketchUp.

When you install SketchUp from its installer exe file you must do it correctly - other ways can cause all sorts of unexpected issues often involving saving settings, access permissions etc, breaking how SketchUp itself, and more often how some extensions load/work etc…
You can repair the installation - no need to uninstall/re-install.
Here’s the process [which will not adversely affect any customization/settings etc]
While logged into Windows as you normal user-account, ensure that SketchUp is closed.
Fine its installer exe file - usually in your Downloads folder.
Select its icon, right-click > context-menu > “Run as administrator”.
When prompted choose “Repair”.
When it completes try SketchUp…
It’s probably wise to reinstall any extensions you’ve had issues with…

Running any app’s installer in another way can lead to weirdness…
So never double-click the installer’s exe file to ‘Run’ it…
You might be dumb-lucky, but doing it wrongly greatly increases the chances of permission related issues, some of which might not raise their ugly head until later on…

Thank you, that worked.
Appreciate all your help!