Chamfer or Fillet a hole in an object



Hi there,

I’ve searched, and all the the topics I’ve found for chamfer or fillet of a hole are really countersink or bevel. I would like to put a rounded chamfer/fillet on the top edge of a hole. What is the easiest way to do this in Sketchup?


I would use Round Corner by Fredo6. You can get it from the Sketchucation Extension Store.

Revisit chamfer or bevel with follow me

Or use follow me around the hole, with a suitable radius.


This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.