Can't update files in Warehouse

Over past few days I have tried to upload new files of models that I have in the Warehouse. I am able to edit text without any problems, but when I try to upload a new model file nothing happens. If I only try to upload a file without editing text, the “save changes” button remains greyed out. I am able to click on “upload a new file” and browse to the new file I want, but that’s it. This happens whether I access the warehouse from the web or through SU. I have resorted to deleting my old model and uploading the new one, but that means I start all over with number of views and downloads.

SU Make 2017
Windows 10 Professional
Chrome Version 80.0.3987.163 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Thanks for reporting this issue @kristinelise. I’m not able to replicate this issue. Can you send a link to your public page so we can try to reproduce the issue? The link to your public page is under your avatar picture in the upper right corner.

Thanks!

Is this the link you mean?

I have found a work-around. If I open the new model in SU and upload it directly to the warehouse as if I were doing it for the first time, it will automatically open the current warehouse version and replace it (as long as I haven’t changed the name of the model). I still can’t accomplish this by trying to edit the model within the warehouse. Hope I explained it clearly.

Thanks Kristin, that helps. We’ll look into it tomorrow when we’re “back in the office”. :slight_smile:

What time are you not in the office tomorrow morning? We could synchronize not having coffee together.

1 Like