Can't find Twilight render in SketchUp Pro

I cannot find twilight program on sketchup pro after downloading and installing on my pc

Have you checked under Extensions?

I’ve moved your post to Extensions category and edited the title.

In my version of sketchup Pro 2021 I cannot see any accessible file if not from extension manager

Are you thinking that Twilight is bundled with SU? It isn’t.

When you installed SketchUp, did you run the installer via right-click “Run as administrator” ?

Did you reboot the computer after installing SketchUp ?

Did you follow the instructions on the Twilight Render downloads page ?

When you installed Twilight Render:
a. Were all instances of the SketchUp application closed ?
b. Did you run the installer via right-click “Run as administrator” ?

Did you reboot the computer and restart SketchUp after installing Twilight Render ?

Did you then follow the “Activating Your License” instructions on page 3
of the Twilight Render Quick Start Guide ?

I ntried to dowload same software to my mac and it worked. It seem the sketchup version on my PC cannot read RBK files and I am not sure how to fix this

***** The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. *****

I just installed Twilight Render Hobby to my Windows 10 notebook without problems.

After rebooting computer and restaring SketchUp 2021, the toolbar for the it’s extension appeared at the upper left …

What’s an RBK file ?

You are a legend !! All your questions helped me going back to installation and make I ticked all the boxes

Thanks

Maria

***** The contents of this email and its attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. *****

… and do you now have the Twilight Render toolbar showing in SketchUp and in the Extension Manager ?

Hi there,
I’m experiencing the same problem… I always used Twilight Render in the past, no problem at all in 2020, 2021 and 2022, with each respective Sketchup version. Today I downloaded Sketchup 2023, and Twilight Render v2. It is recognized by Sketchup, but I have no toolbar. I’m blocked. Been trying to find a solution for hours… Thank you in advance if anyone can help.

Karelle