Can't buy SketchUp Shop subscription

Hi,

I’ve been trying to buy a SketchUp Shop subscription since yesterday but I can’t. I think there’s a technical problem that needs to be sorted out and I need help.

I’m trying to buy the subscription with a Credit Card and I’ve tried two different cards (one MasterCard one Visa) but when I reach the page where I’m supposed to enter a safety key sent to me by my bank to confirm the payment, the subtotal is shown as 0 (zero) USD for some reason, and the payment doesn’t clear. The error message I get is; There was an error processing your payment. Please review your card details and retry or something to that effect. I’m located in Turkey and my card is authorized by my bank to be used for online shopping and shopping from abroad. I assume that I don’t need to convert the Turkish Lira in my bank account to USD for the payment to clear.

If I’m doing something wrong please let me know so I can rectify. If the problem is not on my part, please fix the issue as I need to buy the product asap so I can start working for my first client.

Thanks in advance.

Bo

Why not buy through your local reseller?

Support in your own language and timezone.

Because they don’t sell SketchUp Shop. They only offer Pro 2021, Student Licence, Educator Licence, Academic Licence and that’s pretty much it. Thank you though.

Anyone? @colin ?

1 Like

I am having the same problem. Did you get any help?

Have you tried with a debit card if possible?

Hi,

@HappiAna I did contact the tech support and they told me that the problem is with Trimble and not us. Apparently their system does not register a minority of international Mastercards or Visa cards for some unknown reason. They told me that this has been reported to the relevant teams but they don’t know if and when it’ll be fixed.

@kaidenh I’ll try thanks for the suggestion

Edit: @kaidenh Tried with my debit card too, didn’t work. This time it says that my credit card company is not permitting the transaction, and that I should check my billing address and try again (the billing address is correct). If the problem persists, contact the credit card company it sez.

To sum it up, it’s a no go. I’ll try calling mastercard tomorrow. Thanks again.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 186 days. New replies are no longer allowed.