Cannot sign out from 3D warehouse inside sketchup app

Hi everyone! Since we moved to 2020 we cannot sign out of our warehouse!! There’s no button to sign out anymore please help! We’ve tried reinstalling without success. Thanks

There’s one sign in/out for SketchUp, the 3D Warehouse, and Extension Warehouse. You should be able to sign out in the Help menu.

1 Like

Hello, I don’t think this has been resolved as I cannot find a help menu inside the warehouse?

I have been collecting a lot of models over the years in my personal Trimble account and now I cannot access them when I’m signed in to my office account in the office I’m working in. I cannot sign in to Sketchup with my personal account as the office has been using a subscription based license using the office email addresses.

I don’t think creating new collections every time I change an office is very productive so please help me on this!

Thank you.

If you are looking at the 3D Warehouse in your Internet browser you can click on Sign Out at the bottom of the window that opens when you hover over your name.

If you are looking at it in SketchUp it will use the same login you used for SketchUp so you would have to sign out of SketchUp which you can do from the Help menu. This is what I wrote a year ago. There’s nothing to be resolved.

When you sign in to SketchUp you are signed into all things SketchUp which includes the 3D Warehouse.
Screenshot - 7_16_2021 , 6_42_24 AM

If you want to sign in with another user account, you do that for “all things SketchUp.”

Maybe, @TheGuz can make your personal account a ‘verified’ one, and then you can add the office Trimble Id as a member of your ‘organization’

Thanks for your quick reply Dave.
It would be nice to be able to sign in to warehouse inside Sketchup with a different account but I understand that’s not the case right now. I’ll just download models to desktop through my personal account on the browser and import them to Sketchup then. Thanks!