Cannot recreate 3D line

Hello,
I’m just starting to learn a few of the Sketchup basics. I used it to create a wiring diagram. Wanting to have lines represent wires, I used the Push/Pull tool with a rectangle to achieve a 3D appearance. As I progressed I added a couple of add-ons.
The 2 that I’ve used are Tig’s 2D tools and Fredo6’s Fredo Tools. At some point I stumbled onto a way to draw a line, give it depth and height, and color. I thought I used one of the style options - ‘edges’. I’ve checked everything I can think of but cannot recreate the process. I’ve included a file of one of the components I previously created. Any suggestions as to how to duplicate what I did would be very much appreciated. Also, this being the first post, let me know if I’m making any egregious abuses of protocol.
Thanks,
Rod
3D line.skp (134.0 KB)

Something like this?
Follow

2 Likes

Hi Box,
Thank you so much. I spent more time yesterday trying to accomplish that than I care to admit.
Thanks,
Rod

Note that when drawing the lines in this way, Arrow keys are your friends, they lock your directions to follow the appropriate axis.

Hi Anssi,
Thanks for the tip. SketchUp is great. It’s been a bit challenging to get to the point that I don’t need to look up everything. I can actually use it to put together ideas and see then in 3D. Love it.
Thanks,
Rod