Cannot download extension

I am trying to download curiloft and cur corner from Fredo6. I have never downloaded before, and look at my snip, I get this message. Thank you.

You don’t need to open the file in Windows Explorer. Open SketchUp. Go to Window menu>Preferences>Extensions, click on the Install Extension button, navigate to the folder where you downloaded the RBZ file, select it and press OK.

Anssi

Were did you download it from??? To manually install .rbz files… for lack of better words…sucks. I have done it a few times and hate them. If you go to this site: SketchUcation.com // it is free and you need to register, but worth the time. They have a install tool that takes the hassle out of setting up a folder and extracting them. They have the latest LibFredo6.6 library and up to date tools. It is good to learn how to follow the steps from downloading to extracting, but this saves you a possible headache. They can be loaded or un-loaded and I found you may need to close then re-open a instance of SU. This will show their tool bars on to the screen and you can dock them where you see fit. Hope it helps you out…Peace…

Hi guys, this is how far I got. I just want to be able to put these tools on my tool bar, like several months ago, where I have 1001 tools, that I can turn on and off. Thanks again, sorry for me probably bothering you with such a simple task.

Hi guys, this is how far I got. I just want to be able to put these tools on my tool bar, like several months ago, where I have 1001 tools, that I can turn on and off. Thanks again, sorry for me probably bothering you with such a simple task.

If I remember right you click install extensions. Find it like you have in the right-hand side image and open it. It should go back to the opened model and say : The extension is now loaded and a warning that it will have the ability to adjust your files. Which is cool if you trust the author, but then click OK. This is where I always close SU and re-open it and the tool bar will be on the screen but you may have to go to the View tab and select it manually from toolbars list. I have not installed any plug-ins // extensions like this in a while, since I worked with 2013 SU Pro.edu. It is something that if you (ME) dont do over and over I forget. I just use Auto-install from SketchUcation (free and EASY) or I use the Extension Warehouse and it installs and loads them for you. You may just need to close and reopen SU. I have only been using a computer since 2012 and they remind me of the old 7-zip files. I would run from them and if a program did not have a install wizard I had know idea what to do. I think somewhere it does have an explanation in the SU users guide on how to do them. I wish I could remember exactly how but I cant. It may be easy for a lot on here but it WAS A PAIN IN THE ASS FOR ME!!! Good luck to you with it…Peace…

Thank you everyone, I now have these extensions on my tool bar.