Can not export Layout files to PDF

I am unable to export to PDF from Layout.
This is a new issue and one not experienced by my collegues who use the same programs.
Any help would be appreciated as it is driving me mad!

Without more information we can only guess.

Can you share the LO file? Or screen shots / video? But best is the LO file - if it is too large use Dropbox or SwissTransfer or similar services.

What happens that you cannot export?

Are you using raster, hybrid, vector rendering?

Are you getting a bug splat? (And submitting it?)

And can you update your forum profile? Are you still using SketchUp 2024? Have you tried updating to 2025 to see if it fixes the problem? What operating system are you using? 2024 is not an operating system.

When I export the process is as per normal except the file does not export as a PDF
No bug splat
Vector for rendering
I am using 2025 on a Windows, Microsoft 365.
Layout file 1470DD-G Wine Bar.layout
Please let me know if you need any further information

Microsoft 365 is not an operating system.

Windows 10 or 11?

I don’t want to login to download your file. Can you share it another way?

Have you tried raster?

That download link isn’t valid for people outside of your company