Bug Splat SketchUP 2015 Mac

I can’t open my file because instantly apear a bug slap, i can open older files but not the last archives that i was working.

I don’t see a BugSplat report with your name on it, although there is a recent crash due to some rendering issue.

Is there any chance you can share the file with me? If it’s small enough, email it directly to me at marc@sketchup.com, or email me a Google Drive or Dropbox link.

-m

Any news? I am leaving the office shortly but I’ll check my messages from home until about 10pm MST.

-m

hi, yes the file its loading, im sorry for the delay!

Hi Marc,

That might be mine. My sketchup crashes daily when I am using v-ray, I am in the process of going through the company I purchased V-ray from though.

Am I better off going through you to try and identify the problem?

Hi Alice-

My earlier comment was referring to crashes in SketchUp 2015, so that’s probably not you.

I’d guess that most V-ray crashes are best handled directly by the V-ray team, so see how far you get with them and report back here in a new thread if it doesn’t get fixed. You can reach them directly on their website.

Thanks,
M

This topic was automatically closed 183 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.