Can't open a file anymore after crashing two days ago! Help :)

Hi all,
I am new on the community and need some advices as I am in a difficult situation.
Two days ago I was working on a sketchup file, adding some vegetation using the plug in scatter, and doing some live renders with Vray for sketchup plug in … That might be a bit too much for my computer because sketchup crashed as always when I am using either v-ray or skater…
But the problem is that since that event, Ive been trying to open that same file, it open it to the last scene I was, but it is lading, and loading, and loading… I can never use the file !
I’ve been trying to copy it, to open it without v-ray or Skatter, to let it overnight see if I could use it the next morning … Nothing worked !
This file is for renders I need to do for work within the next month that’s why I need you help sketchup community ! If you ever had this problem or if you thing you could have solutions please share it with me :wink: Cheers!

If your file is full of vegetation and is crashing v-ray then I’m assuming its too large to post here. Perhaps you could post the file to a file sharing service with a link here? Getting a look at the actual file is the best way to help diagnose whats going on. I assume your sketchup opens other files just fine? Do you have “create backup” enabled? If so does the backup or previous versions open?

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.